Lately, I've been living like a rolling stone.. but neither am I rolling or stoned.
I don't know, I'm just experiencing every living moment I am capable of feeling.
I tend to love life and love to live it more than anything else. I have valued everyone who has came into my life past, future and present. You guys are or have helped me become the person I am today and still shaping me. My family is nothing but non-supportive. Although I am living in a split culture, where the greatest father in the world won't let me grow in the way I would love to grow. I completely understand that and a little more understanding on his side would be nice. Although, I love my sister to death we do bump heads and that causes friction in the house. Work is bananas, from hostile environments where people don't like you for no reason at all... To favoritism and to also bullying and so forth. I write it down in a blue note pad everyday. I document everything. My side hustle's are nobodies business, all legal. I'm a indi-visual. I see the vision someone explains and I randomly by myself see how other businesses would love the idea. You'll be hearing a lot more of my future investments. Put me anywhere on GOD'S green earth and as JAY Z would say.. I'll triple my worth.
Thank you, God Bless God <3
BasiraR.
No comments:
Post a Comment