When one can do research, why not do it ?
I freely give out tips because when asked a question, an answer might just roll out of my tongue. But don't take my answer as just the absolute answer, further your research. Use a book, internet sites anything available to you. Don't just sit down on facebook, twitter, tumblr and think your answers are going to just appear. The world of possibilities with lots of questions that can be researched and answered, that can further your pursuit on your success. I live occasionally day by day and observe and take notes and do my own research because I can. When I'm around people, I observe. I watch what they're doing wrong and right. It's all stored in this huge brain capacity I have, and that we all have. Use it to the best of your capability.
No comments:
Post a Comment