Saturday, October 8, 2016
Protected by ghts?
Okay.. I'm a blogger, I'm a socializer, I'm the person who is the one probably talking about what's lawfully right and what is lawfully wrong. Yeah, I know a few things about the laws.. Whether it being labor laws or city laws. I think the only reason I would even think about getting into become anything that involves the law is to bite back... I've paid my dues, more than 25k in tickets, court and dmv, just to be told you have to do this that and the third to drive a damn automobile. I rather take the train or really walk anywhere, because honestly... not worth the headache. But, while walking.. I trip over the broken pavement, excuse me.. but wthell, where is all my money towards the city going if it's not helping the city. I'm in the most pain ever, like knees, lower back, shoulders and neck. I'm not made of titanium. But, God knows that I have two working legs to move and grove . Until, I'm six feet under - I will humbly take a bus, walk, take a train and love the sites I see. This is my journey, plus who wants to deal with DMV every year. I'll pass the headache and the time wasted on enjoying the different faces I see. But , I'll always have my license. In case I ever decide to drive anyone's car. But on a serious note LA is overpopulated with automobiles, just to get over to the other side the valley. I've self- taught myself how to drive at 15.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment